If you've never downloaded from billharley.com, you might want to test how to do it by downloading a free track such as "Wash Your Hands" to see how it works.
How to download from our store:
- Add MP3 track (digital download) to your cart
- View Cart (for digital downloads the quantity should be 1)
- Check out
- All customers will be asked for their email, billing address and phone number (even for a free track) then click on "Continue to payment method"
- If it's a free track, you'll be told that your order is free.
- If it's a paid track, you'll be asked for your credit card information. All transactions are secure and encrypted. Once you have entered all your credit card information, click on "Complete order"
Once your order is completed, you'll be sent to the confirmation page. This page will have your order number and a "Download now" button. You will also receive an email with this information and a download link. You will be able to download your MP3(s) 3 times.
What if it downloads but you can't find it?
- Do you know where downloads are saved on your computer?
- Search your computer for the title of the download. (for "Wash Your Hands" try "wash")
- Check your browser's downloads or download manager (Check under "Tools" or "Window")
You closed the receipt page without downloading
- You should have received 2 emails confirming your order: 1 from Michele@billharley.com and 1 from firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your spam folders for messages from these addresses
You downloaded it, played it and now your computer's music player (ex, iTunes) can't find it.
Did you move the mp3 file?
- When was the last time you updated your music player?
- Check your music player's help menu. There are a lot of music/media players out there and a lot of different computers with different operating systems. There is no way we know how all of them work. We made the files mp3 because it should work on the most players and systems.
- Look online. When you write us with a problem (telling us the type of media player you're using and your operating system), we'll use our favorite search engine to see if there's an easy answer.
You have downloaded single tracks from us before but are having problems with a full album download or a really long story.
- Because the albums are BIG files, we have compressed them into "zip" files. If for some reason you don't have a program that unzips, try Stuffit Expander: The Expander is FREE, but there are several Stuffit products that are not, so be sure to download Stuffit Expander.
- For Mac: http://www.stuffit.com/mac-expander-download.html
- For Windows: http://www.stuffit.com/win-stuffit-download.html
You purchased a song but it won't download to your iPhone, iPad, smartphone, etc.
- Your operating system or device maybe too old. Try downloading the files onto your computer and uploading them to your device via USB cable.
If none of the above apply, you can always email Michele@billharley.com and we'll do our best to get the download to you.